• Inverter output current capability IO (Note 1): (Note 1) : The inverter output current is assumed to be sinusoidal and the peak current value of each of the above loading cases is defined as : IOP = IO × √2, TC < 100°C
INTEGRATED DRIVE, PROTECTION AND SYSTEM CONTROL FUNCTIONS:
• P-Side IGBTs : Drive circuit, high-level-shift circuit, bootstrap circuit supply scheme for Single Control-Power-Source drive, and under voltage (UV) protection.
• N-Side IGBTs : Drive circuit, DC-Link current sense and Amplifier circuits for overcurrent protection, control-supply under-voltage
protection (UV), and fault output (FO) signaling circuit.
• Fault Output : N-side IGBT short circuit (SC), over-current (OC), and control supply under-voltage (UV).
• Inverter analog Current Sense : N-Side IGBT DC-Link Current Sense.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Shop in confidence with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are the #1 Amazon retailer of USA made pulse oximeters. We offer an exchange or return policy on most products within 30 days.Got Questions? Call us 24/7! (+86) 8228-6112[email protected]