There are many foundries nearby, and its existence brings great convenience to our work. Sometimes, we will encounter some problems, which will cause trouble to our work. Today, the editor will come to learn about the common small problems of precision lost wax casting with you, as follows:
1. The hammer is stuck
1. In production, always measure the temperature to avoid overheating of the hammer head and cylinder;
2. Use high-quality alloy materials without impurities to avoid impurities sticking to the hammer head.
2. The injection head is stuck in the gooseneck
When the equipment is at room temperature, try to rotate the hammer head. If it fails to rotate, change the barrel and take out the hammer head. If you want to quickly solve the stuck problem, the best thing is to change the pot.
3. When hitting dozens of mold materials, it won’t be able to hit. You have to wait a few minutes before you can continue hitting.
Check if there are bright spots at the top of the blanking head. If the cross section is gray, it means that the nozzle is blocked. You can increase the nozzle temperature moderately, and reduce the time to leave the nozzle by 0.1 to 0.2 seconds. The fixed mold cooling water is turned off slightly .
4. Die- lost wax aluminum casting thin-walled products is easy to crack
This problem may be caused by material problems or poor mold opening or improper selection of process parameters. Try to control the proportion of waste not to exceed 30%. The mold retention time should not be too long, about 3s per mm of wall thickness, and ejection delay can not be Long, generally 0.5-2s.
5. The material is hard, and the tool is easy to wear
The ratio of original materials is used instead of recycled materials, and the gem blades specially produced for cemented carbide are used.
Six, aluminum die castings have black spots when polished
Reduce the concentration of spraying agent and use another spraying agent; or lengthen the blowing time after spraying.
Seven, metal splashing during die casting
Reinstall the mold; increase the clamping force and adjust the die-casting machine to keep the moving and fixed mold mounting plates parallel to each other; add a support plate on the movable mold to increase the rigidity of the sleeve.
8. Patterns are produced after anodizing of die lost wax sus casting
Uneven spraying, injection oil spreading, improper high-speed switching position, or excessive copper ion content in the oxidation tank will cause pattern problems. Therefore, spraying and injection oil can be spread evenly and not concentrated locally, or high-speed switching positions can be set to reduce Undercast phenomenon.